José C. Paz is located in Northern Greater Buenos Aires, 35 km away from the City of Buenos Aires.
In 1912 the great diplomat and journalist, the founder of the newspaper "La Prensa" (The Press) passed away. His great friend Altube, supported by the people living in the area, pays tribute to him by forming a Tribute Commission to honor the journalist let by General José Garmendia. They went before the national and local authorities and were granted the name "José C. Paz" to the town, the train station and one of the streets in the District. On May 5 1913, after the corresponding laws were dictated, the area of Jose C. Paz was created since then a lot of industries and commerce's have appeared in Jose C. Paz.
On March 20, 1966 the area of Jose C. Paz was officially declared a city, further increasing its development.
Jose C. Paz is a pretty important city having good infrastructure that includes: paved streets, public phones, public offices, and a good commercial district. In the districts central square there is a monument to Manuel Belgrano and in front of it the Church of San Jose. The terrain to build the Church was donated by the areas founder, Jose Altube.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate José C. Paz.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
Escobar, Acassuso, Altimpergher, Beccar, Bella Vista, Benavidez, Boulogne, Campo de Mayo, Carapachay, Carupa, Del Viso, Delta, Escobar, Florida, Garin, General Lemos, General Pacheco, General San Martin, General Sarmiento, Grand Bourg, Ingeniero Maschwitz, Islas, Jose C. Paz, Jose Leon Suarez, La Lucila, Lopez Camelo, Los Polvorines, Malaver, Malvinas Argentinas, Manzanares, Martinez, Muniz, Munro, Marina Nueva, Olivos, Pablo Nogues, Pilar, San Fernando, San Isidro, San Miguel, Talar de Pacheco, Tigre, Tortuguitas, Vicente Lopez, Victoria, Villa Adelina, Villa Ballester, Virreyes, Vucetich.