General Pacheco has a conflict with their anniversary date, has two:
- April 22, marking the first train passed by the station;
- May 4, the day that he blessed the current Immaculate Conception Parish.
Nor is it entirely clear how to get the general Angel Pacheco land occupied by the town, initially, it is believed that it was filed by Juan Manuel de Rosas, in 1933 for his outstanding work in the Desert Campaign.
- Rentals and Sales of Houses, Apartments, Offices, Gated Community, Town House, and other Properties.
- Real Estate General Pacheco.
- Sales, rentals, short term, commercial, student accommodation, holiday lets y de apartment share.
- Owner reltals, Owner Sale,
Acassuso, Altimpergher, Beccar, Bella Vista, Benavidez, Boulogne, Campo de Mayo, Carapachay, Carupa, Del Viso, Delta, Escobar, Florida, Garin, General Lemos, General Pacheco, General San Martin, General Sarmiento, Grand Bourg, Ingeniero Maschwitz, Islas, Jose C. Paz, Jose Leon Suarez, La Lucila, Lopez Camelo, Los Polvorines, Malaver, Malvinas Argentinas, Manzanares, Martinez, Muniz, Munro, Nueva Marina, Olivos, Pablo Nogues, Pilar, San Fernando, San Isidro, San Miguel, Talar de Pacheco, Tigre, Tortuguitas, Vicente Lopez, Victoria, Villa Adelina, Villa Ballester, Virreyes, Vucetich.